From general counseling to corporate transactions, regulatory matters, and disputes, Much’s Health Care attorneys provide strategic, straightforward solutions to the complex issues our provider clients encounter every day.
A real-world approach.
Both established and startup health care providers count on Much for full-service legal support. Our clients include:
- Skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
- Home health agencies
- Assisted living facilities
- Supportive living facilities
- Provider-owned medical groups, physicians, dentists, mental health providers, physical therapists, podiatrists, clinical psychologists, and veterinarians
- Large health systems
- Drug manufacturers and distributors
- For-profit and nonprofit hospitals
- Ancillary care providers
- Combining care retirement communities
- Life care centers
- Managed care companies
- Management service organizations