Much Shelist Announces Promotions in Growing Real Estate and Construction Groups
Much Shelist is pleased to announce attorney elevations and new leadership roles in the firm's Real Estate and Construction practices.
- Patrick Brennan was elevated from associate to income principal in the Real Estate group.
- Scott Fradin was elevated from income principal to equity principal in the Construction group.
- Nader Ghosheh, based in the firm's Irvine, California office, was named vice chair of the Real Estate group.
- Josh Leavitt was elevated from income principal to equity principal in the Construction group.
- Courtney Mayster was elevated from income principal to equity principal in the Real Estate group. Previously co-chair of the practice, she will now serve as chair.
- Kristin Nordman was elevated from associate to income principal in the Real Estate group.
These changes come amid recent growth for both groups. Dean Farley, who joined Much Shelist in December 2017, brings additional depth in transactional matters and complex litigation related to construction and real estate law. More recently, six attorneys from Bronson & Kahn, including four who focus primarily on real estate, joined Much Shelist on June 1, 2018. These additions further shore up the firm's highly regarded Real Estate practice, which now totals approximately 35 attorneys.
"Our real estate and construction clients come to us with complex business and legal needs that require high-caliber attorneys with deep industry insight and top-notch legal skills," said Managing Partner Mitchell Roth. "We are excited to promote these proven leaders who consistently demonstrate a commitment to that extraordinary level of client service."