Chambers USA Ranks Much Shelist Among Top Law Firms in Illinois
Much Shelist is pleased to announce that three of our attorneys and three practice groups have been recognized in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA. For the fourth year in a row, the firm's Construction Law practice earned a Band 3 ranking in Illinois. Additionally, Much Shelist was listed as a "Noted Firm" in the areas of M&A and Private Equity and Litigation: General Commercial.
The following individual attorneys were recognized as leaders in their fields:
- Josh Leavitt — Band 1, Construction – Illinois
- Scott R. Fradin — Band 2, Construction – Illinois
- Steven P. Blonder — Noted Practitioner, Litigation: General Commercial – Illinois
According to Chambers USA, the firm's Construction Law team is "sought by many local, regional and national clients for its experience advising on a broad spectrum of transactional, contractual and litigation matters." Below are additional comments from clients about our band-ranked attorneys:
- Josh Leavitt is "a very practical straight shooter" who is "very hands on and understanding of business needs."
- Scott Fradin is praised by clients for being "very responsive and one of the best guys in Chicago."
- Clients "like the personalized service, the small team, sensitivity to cost and the legal insight."
Established in 1990, Chambers & Partners, publisher of Chambers USA, ranks the best lawyers and law firms in over 180 jurisdictions worldwide based on in-depth, objective research conducted by a team of more than 170 full-time editors and researchers. Companies and organizations rely on Chambers guides as a valuable resource for evaluating and selecting legal counsel. For more information, visit the Chambers & Partners website.