Much Shelist has been included in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" listings for 2018. The firm ranked among the best law firms in Chicago in the following categories:
- Commercial Litigation (Metropolitan Tier 2)
- Construction Law (Metropolitan Tier 2)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law (Metropolitan Tier 3)
Firms named to the "Best Law Firms" list consistently demonstrate professional excellence and receive impressive ratings from clients and peers. Survey respondents are asked to provide feedback on firm practice groups, expertise, quality of work and cost-effectiveness.
Additionally, two attorneys from Much were recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018:
- Josh M. Leavitt, Construction Law
- Jeffrey M. Schwartz, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
"We are extremely proud to be honored by U.S. News – Best Lawyers," said Mitchell S. Roth, Managing Partner. "This recognition is a reflection of our dedication to sophisticated legal work and best-in-class client service."
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" and Best Lawyers® rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. For more information, visit the U.S. News – Best Lawyers website and The Best Lawyers in America website.