Much is pleased to announce that three attorneys and three practice groups were recognized in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA. For the fifth consecutive year, the firm's Construction Law practice earned a Band 3 ranking in Illinois. Much was also listed as a "Recognised Practitioner" in the areas of Litigation/General Commercial and Corporate/M&A and Private Equity.
The following individual attorneys were recognized as leaders in their fields in Illinois:
- Josh Leavitt — Band 1, Construction
- Scott R. Fradin — Band 2, Construction
- Steven P. Blonder — Band 3, Litigation
According to Chambers USA, the firm's Construction Law team is "very good, very intellectual ... [they] know their stuff and do many high-profile projects." Below are additional comments from clients about our band-ranked attorneys:
- Josh Leavitt is "at the very top of the construction bar" and "he not only knows the strategy but also takes the time to become more familiar with the technical sides of a case."
- Scott Fradin "really understands not just the law, but the industry itself, and he has a very practical approach and is very solution-driven."
- Steve Blonder "really puts his clients first" and "he has a keen insight into the complexities of both the legal issues as well as the business operations."
Established in 1990, Chambers & Partners, publisher of Chambers USA, ranks the best lawyers and law firms in 200 jurisdictions worldwide based on in-depth, objective research conducted by a team of more than 200 researchers. Companies and organizations rely on Chambers guides as a valuable resource for evaluating and selecting legal counsel.