Much is pleased to announce that several attorneys in our associate group have been honored for their legal achievements and appointed as leaders in community organizations.
- Rabia Chaudhry in our Real Estate group was recognized as a Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
- Laura Elkayam in our Labor & Employment group was appointed to the Board of Directors at Jewish Child & Family Services in Chicago.
- Rebecca Kanter in our Corporate & Finance group was named a 36 Under 36 honoree by the Jewish United Fund.
- Sarah Kwon in our Real Estate group was named a co-chair of the Women's Bar Association of Illinois Diversity Committee.
- Andrew Silver in our Corporate & Finance group was elected to the Jewish United Fund's Young Leadership Division Board of Directors and the Keshet Junior Board.
"Professional excellence and community involvement are two key tenets at Much," said Managing Partner Mitchell Roth. "We are excited to watch these as well as our other associates take crucial steps to further establish themselves as trusted advisors to our clients and leaders in the community."
Service is a key part of Much's mission. We are proud to see our associates embody our longstanding values inside and outside the firm.