Much Shelist Ranked Among Top Illinois Law Firms in Chambers USA
Attorneys in Construction Law and Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practices Receive Individual Recognition
Much Shelist is pleased to announce that three of our attorneys and one practice group have been recognized in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA. For the third year in a row, the firm’s Construction Law practice earned a Band 3 ranking in Illinois. The following individual attorneys were also recognized as leaders in their field:
- Josh Leavitt — Band 1, Construction – Illinois
- Scott R. Fradin — Band 2, Construction – Illinois
- Steven P. Blonder — Noted Practitioner, Litigation: General Commercial – Illinois
According Chambers USA, the “well-known” Much Shelist Construction Law team is “sought by many local, regional and national clients for its experience advising on a broad spectrum of transactional, contractual and litigation matters.” Below are additional comments from clients about our band-ranked attorneys:
- “They are very client service-oriented and they understand the business.”
- "Extremely intelligent" Scott Fradin is a "clear thinker and goal-oriented" attorney.
- Josh Leavitt “is very thorough in his analysis of contractual issues…. He takes the time to explain any risks and responds to requests in a timely fashion."
Established in 1990, Chambers & Partners, publisher of Chambers USA, ranks the best lawyers and law firms in over 180 jurisdictions worldwide based on in-depth, objective research conducted by a team of more than 170 full-time editors and researchers. Companies and organizations rely on Chambers guides as a valuable resource for evaluating and selecting legal counsel. For more information, visit the Chambers & Partners website.