Much Shelist is pleased to announce that three of our attorneys and one practice group have been recognized in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA. For the third year in a row, the firm’s Construction Law practice earned a Band 3 ranking in Illinois. The following individual attorneys were also recognized as leaders in their field:
- Josh Leavitt — Band 1, Construction – Illinois
- Scott R. Fradin — Band 2, Construction – Illinois
- Steven P. Blonder — Noted Practitioner, Litigation: General Commercial – Illinois
According Chambers USA, the “well-known” Much Shelist Construction Law team is “sought by many local, regional and national clients for its experience advising on a broad spectrum of transactional, contractual and litigation matters.” Below are additional comments from clients about our band-ranked attorneys:
- “They are very client service-oriented and they understand the business.”
- "Extremely intelligent" Scott Fradin is a "clear thinker and goal-oriented" attorney.
- Josh Leavitt “is very thorough in his analysis of contractual issues…. He takes the time to explain any risks and responds to requests in a timely fashion."
Established in 1990, Chambers & Partners, publisher of Chambers USA, ranks the best lawyers and law firms in over 180 jurisdictions worldwide based on in-depth, objective research conducted by a team of more than 170 full-time editors and researchers. Companies and organizations rely on Chambers guides as a valuable resource for evaluating and selecting legal counsel. For more information, visit the Chambers & Partners website.