Much is proud to announce that the firm has been named a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune for the seventh consecutive year. The annual award recognizes the most dynamic and supportive local employers based on results of an employee survey. This year's results showed positive feedback on Much's inclusive and collaborative culture, as well as the many professional development and community service opportunities offered by the firm.
The Top Workplaces list recognizes companies of all sizes based solely on employee feedback. The survey was administered by Energage, LLC. Much was one of only three law firms to be honored among 150 employers from across the Chicagoland area.
"I like to say we're a law firm that punches above our weight, but we couldn't live up to that claim without each and every one of our employees," said Managing Partner Mitchell Roth. "The 2018 Top Workplaces ranking is a true testament to our standout culture and our formidable position in the marketplace. Our entire team strives every day to ensure that Much remains a great place to work and serve our clients."
The following comments were collected from Much attorneys and staff in this year's survey:
- "The firm works as a team. People are respectful toward each other and are willing to help other employees from across the firm to get a job done."
- "There's an open-door policy here that encourages the exchange of ideas."
- "The volunteer and educational opportunities help make me a better, more well-rounded person."
- "We are given the resources, backing and encouragement to use our full potential."
- "The firm has excellent leadership and provides great direction. The culture at Much is second to none."