Much Ranked Among Top Law Firms in Illinois in 2020 Chambers USA Guide
Much is pleased to announce that our Construction Law practice, as well as four individual attorneys, were recognized in the 2020 edition of Chambers USA. This is the sixth consecutive year the firm's Construction Law practice was ranked, earning a spot in Band 2 in Illinois.
The following individual attorneys were recognized as leaders in their fields in Illinois:
- Steve Blonder – Band 3, Litigation: General Commercial
- Scott Fradin – Band 2, Construction
- Josh Leavitt – Band 1, Construction
- Mitchell Roth – Band 4, Corporate/M&A: Private Equity
According to Chambers USA, the firm's "well-known construction and engineering law team [is] sought out by many local, regional and national clients for its experience advising on a broad spectrum of transactional and litigation matters." Below are additional comments from clients about our band-ranked attorneys:
- Steve Blonder's "confidence and skills make me very comfortable that we are in safe hands."
- Scott Fradin is "very bright" and a client noted that he "has done a superb job of assessing our options and providing his view of the most effective course of action."
- Josh Leavitt "is one of the top construction lawyers in the area" and is "creative with a good breadth of experience."
- Mitchell Roth is "very responsive, smart, experienced and reliable."
Established in 1990, Chambers & Partners, the publisher of Chambers USA, ranks the best lawyers and law firms in 200 jurisdictions worldwide based on in-depth, objective research conducted by a team of more than 200 researchers. Companies and organizations rely on Chambers guides as a valuable resource for evaluating and selecting legal counsel.