Over a year ago, COVID-19 shut down buildings across the country. Some employers now face the challenge of safely reopening their workplaces for the first time, while other employers brought employees back many months ago, or never ceased onsite operations. If you’re thinking through these decisions for your own workplace, you may be contemplating questions such as:
- Can we mandate that employees get vaccinated?
- How do we determine what safety policies and protocols we need to have in place at this stage of the pandemic?
- How do I lawfully handle employee requests to work remotely?
Much invites you to join us as we dive into these and other questions in our 7 Strategies for a Safe Workplace: COVID-19 Edition webinar on May 12. Our program will feature legal perspectives from our Labor & Employment and Real Estate attorneys as well as the building management perspective from the General Manager of Willis Tower. At the end of the webinar, our panelists will host an open Q&A session.
- Sheryl Jaffee Halpern, Chair, Labor & Employment, Much
- Harold Dembo, Attorney, Real Estate, Much
- Laura Elkayam, Attorney, Labor & Employment, Much
- Gary Michon, General Manager, Willis Tower
Who Should Attend?
The webinar is applicable to all employers – including those that have already reopened their offices and those still evaluating next steps.
When and Where
May 12, 2021 | 1 - 2:15 p.m. CT
The event will be held on Zoom. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom with login details and a calendar appointment for the webinar.
If you have questions about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.