Investment in the community comes in the form of financial support and contributions of our time. From major national organizations, such as the Jewish Federation of North America and the United Way, to grassroots organizations like Opportunity Knocks and Back 2 School Illinois, we strive to make an impact locally and in the wider world.
We’re proud that many of our attorneys and staff serve in leadership roles in organizations of importance to them. You’ll spot Much Shelist team members contributing their time and talent to a variety of organizations.
- Charitable: Knights of Columbus, United Way
- Civic: Chicago Community Trust
- Health: Children’s Oncology Services, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy
- Media and the Arts: The Joffrey Ballet, WTTW11/WFMT98.7
- Sports: Equip for Equality, Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association
- Youth and Education: Jewish Council for Youth Services, Junior Achievement, Special Kids Network
Some of our most rewarding experiences are hands-on activities with attorneys, staff and clients. The Much Shelist team has volunteered annually for various organizations, including Chicago Cares, Lakeview Pantry, Lawyers in the Classroom, Playworks and Ronald McDonald House. Individual efforts abound, too, such as mentorships, board positions and leadership roles with local and national non-profit organizations.